Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Gone With the Wind"



This card was inspired by spring, making it's way to Wisconsin! The image stamp is by House Mouse - Happy Hopper Line. The inside sentiment is by Great Impressions and the butterfly on the envelope is by Stampin' Up. The designer paper is by DCWV (Die Cut With a View). The cardstock is by Stampin' Up. The ribbon and embellishments are out of my stash. LOL! If you only knew how big my stash is, you'd think I had my own little shop! LOL! Once again the sponging is done with Stampin' Up Ink. The detailing around the boxes is hand drawn using my Micron Black Pen. The Nestabilities by Spellbender's that I used are The Large and Small Classic Rectangles. The Copic Marker combination that I used on this card is...

Bunny - E11, E13, E15, & R20
Kite - B00, B02, B04, BV11, & E13

The Atyou Spica Pens that I used are 00, 13, 18, & 19. Thanks once again for taking the time to stop by; I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did; Spring and now onto Summer...can't wait! If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message including your email or blog; so I can get back to you! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Creating!
Sara


No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/