Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"The Spot Light'


This card was inspired by the wish of the summer sun! I thought it would be a great card for the upcoming summer months. The image stamp on the card front is by House Mouse - Happy Hoppers Line and the image stamp on the envelope is by Stampin' Up. The designer paper is out of my stash. The cardstock and ribbon is by Stampin' Up. I used a cuttlebug folder on the pink cardstock. I am not sure of the exact name. I will definately need work on finding out all of the ones that I use, so I can share them with you! The Label 8 Nestibilities by Spellbinders is what I used for the shape. Then I hand drew the lines on the shapes with my trusty ole White Gel Pen and Micron Black Pen. The star embellishments are by Recollections, I purchased at Michael's. Now for the Copic Sketch Markers that I used are...

Bunny - N1, N2, N3, & R20
Lamp - R32, R35, & R37
Light - Y15 & Y18
Shadow - N0

The Atyou Spica Glitter Pens that I used to add some bling are 00 & 14. As always, thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or comments; please leave me a message and your email or blog address, so I can get back to you! Have a wonderful day!

Happy Creating!
Sara





No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/