Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Birthday Bear Card"


Well all, I finally made it back! This card was made for my friend Karen; she is apart of our monthly club at The Stamp Shoppe (http://www.thestampshoppe.com/) in Schofield, WI. Our group has created a birthday club; where each of us sends out a birthday card to each person for there birthday! We get to create something specific to them! I chose this image because Karen is always alot of fun and enjoys life...even birthdays! I do not know who this image is by, since it is not stamped on the wood mount block, sorry. I can tell you that the designer paper is by Creative Imagintions and the card stock is by Stampin' Up. I used my Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Folder for the pink bottom and the Labels Two Nestabilities from Spellbinders to make the present shape. I did; however trim one end to make the bottom of the present flat. The ribbon is out of my stash! I think I have just as much ribbon as paper...and I am a paper-aholic! The inside sentiment stamp is by Stampin' Up. The Copic Markers that I used are E11, E33, R11, R21, R29, Y80, RV25, B04, YG07, & N6. The Atyou Spica Glitter Pens are 02, 06, 08, 16, & 21. To add some special touches, I also used my trustly ole white gel pen and Micron black pen. Thanks for taking the time to see what I have created for my friend Karen! If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/