Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, May 24, 2010

"Bunny Buffet"


This card was created for one of my online yahoo copic groups; Copic Crafters. This is an RAK (Random Act of Kindness) Card designed for one of my fellow Copic Crafter's. We signed up in January to be apart of this swap; there were 24 total crafters.  Each month two people are drawn to be the recipients. Once you have been the recipient; your name is taken out of the drawning, so that each person has a chance to receive 23 cards in the mail! Something besides a bill; that makes me happy! Anyways, the stamps used in this card are by House Mouse and A Muse Artstamps. The cardstock and ribbon are by Stampin' Up. The designer paper is out of my stash. I am a total paper-aholic, so pardon me when I say "My Stash"! I used the Creative Memories Corner Rounder on all the corners. It is the best corner rounder that I have found so far. The embellishments that I used are Recollections Half Pearls and the flowers are by Iced Got Flowers? from Michaels. The Copic Markers that I used are as follows...

Bunny - N1, N2, N3, C5, & R20
Mouse - E31, E33, E35, E37, & R20
Grass - YG11, YG13, & YG17
Flowers - Y00, Y02, & Y04
Background - C0, B000, & B00

The Atyou Spica Pen that I used to add some shiny bling is 00 (Clear).

As always, if you have any questions or comments; feel free to leave me a message including your email or blog address, so I can get back to you!

Happy Creating!
Sara





No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/