Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, May 17, 2010

"Baking Bear Recipe Swap"


This was created for a recipe swap on my online Copic Crafter's Yahoo Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicCrafters/). We had several people (12 to be exact) who wanted to swap a tried and true recipe that included some of our artwork, so we decided to make 6 X 6 inch recipe cards. This way if anyone wanted to make them into a book using a bind it machine they could. The recipe that I chose was Chocolate Shortbread Bars! So with that in mind I went on a mission to find a stamp with a baking theme. This is the one I found; it is by Darcie's. The sentiment that I have stamped on the front is by A Muse Artstamps. I stamped both in Momento Black Ink. The cardstock is from The Stamp Shoppe (http://www.thestampshoppe.com/) in Scofileld, WI. The little measure cups are "From My Kitchen" Cricut Cartridge and the paper I used is Wausau Papers Metallic Series. They are a local company here in Wisconsin. The designer paper is by Heidi Grace Designs. I used the Classic Rectangles Large Nestabilities by Spellbinders to cut out the stamped image. On the design after I colored it with Copic Markers and Atyou Spica Pens, I used Crystal Effects by Stampin' Up. The bear and spoon was just clear Crystal Effects; but on the edges of the flour sifter; I used Crystal Effects that I added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to, which is also by Stampin' Up. The Copic Markers that I used are E33, E35, E37, E53, C3, C5, C7, & R20. The Atyou Spica Pens that I used are 10, 14, 19, & 20. If anyone happens to be interested in the recipe I can email it to you, just leave me a comment! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog; and as always if you have any questions feel free to leave me a message!
Happy Creating! Sara





No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/