Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, May 17, 2010

"Squeaky Baker Birthday Card"






Here is another birthday card made for my monthly stamp club at The Stamp Shoppe (http://www.thestampshoppe.com/) in Schofield, WI. This card was created for Heidi; the owner, since she loves sweets! This stamp is made by Whipper Snapper Designs Inc. The stamps that were used for the inside sentiment are by A Muse Artstamps and Stampin' Up. The Designer Paper is by DCWV (Die Cut With a View) and the cardstock is by Stampin' Up. The ribbon is out of my stash; I have no clue who it is by! LOL! I used the dot Cuttlebug Folder on the front. The inside sentiment was cut out using Labels Five Nestabilities by Spellbinders. I used my trusty ole white gel pen and Micron purple pen to do the handrawn detailing on the sentiment. On the nose I used Cotton Candy Stickles by Ranger. The Copic Markers that I used are C1, C3, RV13, RV25, RV93, BV1, R20, R29, E11, E13, D15, E27, & E42. The Atyou Spica Pens that I use are 02, 03, 12, 13, 16, 19, & 20. As always thank you for taking the time to look at my latest creation. If you have any questions or thoughts please feel free to leave me a message!
Happy Creating! Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/