Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, May 24, 2010

"The Smartest Person I Know"


I created this card out of the materials given to me as a challenge by my local stamp club at The Stamp Shoppe in Schofield, WI. The materials that Heidi, the owner, gave were the textured green paper, the designer paper, and the ribbon. I added Stampin' Up cardstock. On the light brown I used a cuttlebug folder; which I have no idea the name. I will have to work on getting them so I am able to share with all of you! I used the Label 8 Nestabilities by Spellbinders to cut the designer paper, textured green paper, the image and the inside sentiment that I stamped. The stamp used for the image is by Northwoods Rubber Stamps, the inside sentiments are by Hambo Stamps, and the sentiment on the envelope is by Stampin' Up. I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. 

Bears - R00, R20, E09, E47, E99, & W7
Tree Bark - E13, E15, E17, & E18   
Leaves - YG63 & YG67
Sky - BG72

The Atyou Spica's that I used to add some shiny bling are 00 & 17.

The gold leaf embellishement is out of my stash. I have a tendency to pick up all of these little things like, small goodies for scrapbooking to cool little buttons that I cut the back off of to make it flat, so I can add a glue dot or two and put them onto my cards! I think it adds a little something extra! As always, thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions, feel free to leave a message and I will get back to you! (Please include your email address.)
Happy Creating! Sara



No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/