Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Round Two Copic Crafter's Bingo


Over at my online group; Copic Crafter's (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicCrafters/), we are having another round of Copic Bingo! This time the theme was to either be St. Patrick's Day or Spring! Can you believe I have "NO" St. Patrick's Day Stamps? LOL! I will have to work on that! Anyways, This is the card that I made for my partner; Jackie. The image stamps that I used were from a retired Stampin' Up set. The cardstock is also Stampin' Up. The designer paper is by KI Memories Inc. I used my trustly ole Nestabilities by Spellbinders once again...The Classic Rectangle Large Set. I also used my Scor Pal and Cutter Bee Bug to do the faux stitching on the green and pink. The hand drawn outline around the image I used my Micron Black and Purple Pens. The copic's that I used are Y13, Y17, B00, B02, B04, RV02, RV06, RV09, V12, V15, V17, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG06, YG09, Y02, Y17, BG02, E50, C0, & N1. The Spica Glitter Pens that I used are 00, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, & 18. Thanks for stopping by and as always if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me!
Happy Creating!
Sara

1 comment:

anaRy said...

Lovely card! I like your color combinations!
Anary

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/