Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, February 1, 2010

"I Wish, I Wish" Valentine's Day Card



I found this stamp over at The Stamp Shoppe (http://www.thestampshoppe.com/); here is Schofield Wisconsin and just had to ink it up right away! I used up a bunch of my scrap cardstock and designer paper. I know that the cardstock is by Stampin' Up; but as far as the designer paper...I have no idea since it was in my scrap box! The image stamp is by Great Impressions and the inside sentiment is by Stampin' Up. I used the Label 5 Nestabilities from Spellbinders for that awesome, framed look. The ribbon and embellishments are out of my stash. The punches used on both of these cards are by Stampin' Up. The Copic Markers that I used are E53, E57, RV21, R29, & YG09. The Spica Glitter Pens that I used are 00, 14, 17, 19, & 21. Also for the hand drawn detail work is my Micron Black Pen and good ole' trusty White Gel Pen. As you can see...I have my favorites when it comes to markers and pens! Thanks for stopping by and as always if you have a question feel free to contact me.
Happy Creating!
Sara


No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/