Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Oops A Daisy"


This card that I created was for a challenge sketch with my local stamp club at The Stamp Shoppe (http://www.thestampshoppe.com/). Our club meets once a month, we share our creations and idea's. The sketch that was to used for this card was an older Mojo Monday; Week 122. The image stamp is by Whipper Snapper Designs, the sentiment on the front is by Simply Stamped, and the inside sentiment is by Inky Antics. The cardstock and ribbon are by Stampin'up; also the designer paper is by K & Company. The image and sentiments were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and the sponging on the front sentiment is Stampin' Up Ink. I used my trustly ole Nestibilities by Spellbinders; Petite Oval Small, Petite Scalloped Oval Small, Classic Rectangle Large, & Scalloped Rectangle Large. The Copic Marker's that I used are E01, E13,E15, E17, E31, B21, B60, Y32, Y38, YG25, & YG63. My card wouldn't be complete without my Spica Glitter Pens...00, 04, 16, & 17. Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or idea's of something I could do differently, feel free to contact me!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/