Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, February 8, 2010

~ Curtains of Spring ~ RAK


I loved this stamp the moment I say it...and it was on clearance! LOL! I created this card for my online Copic Crafters Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicCrafters/). The image is by Northwoods Rubber Stamps. The sentiment stamp and cardstock is by Stampin' Up. The designer paper is out of my stash. LOL! My stash is huge...can't you tell? LOL! The image is stamped in Memento Black Ink and the sponging is done with Stampin' Up Ink. The punch that I used for the bottom flap is also by Stampin' Up. One would almost think I am a demonstrator; but I am not. I have just been a very loyal customer through the years. LOL! The Nestabilities by Spellbinders, that I used for this card are the Large Deckled Rectangles. I love the look of the jagged edges that these make! The Copic Markers that I used are YG06, YG07, B93, B95, RV06, RV17, C0, & C3. The Spica Glitter Pens are 02, 12, & 18. I also used my exacto knife to cut out the window glass and put a piece of designer paper behind to make it look like blue skies. I used Crystal Effects with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter in it on the flower's to make them shiny like it has just rained! The Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter are also by Stampin' Up. As for other embellishements; the Rhinestone Half Pearls in Silver are on the punched out area, the curtain rod, and the tie backs. Oh can't forget my ole trustly Micron Black Pen and White Gel Pen! Thanks for stopping by and as always if you have any question or suggestions feel free to contact me!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/