Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, February 1, 2010

~ I'll Take Romance ~


Isn't he just the cutest thing? I fell head over heals for him! This stamp is by Whipper Snapper Designs and so is the sentiment. I found these over at The Stamp Shoppe (http://www.thestampshoppe.com/). The cardstock that I used is by Stampin' Up and Wausau Papers (Metallic Color Series). The designer paper is by Reminisce. I used the Label 4 Nestabilities by Spellbinders, Little Heart Cuttlebug Folder, and punch by Martha Stewart. The ribbon and embellishments are out of my stash. ( Yes I have a large stash!) LOL! The Copic Markers that I used for this cute little guy are E31, E33, E35, N3, N6, R29, YG05, YG07, & RV10. The Spica Glitter Pens are 00, 17, & 21. For the hand drawn details on the sentiment area, I used the Micron Black and Red Pens. I think this card could be used either for Valentine's Day or for An Anniversary! What do you think? This is my last post for today, as I need to get back to creating...have more challenges and swaps to work on. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to contact me with any questions.
Happy Creating!
Sara

2 comments:

Joyce M said...

I love this Sara. I was debating about getting this same stamp. Now I have to have it. Love it!

Arts by Sara said...

LOL! Sorry Joyce, I'm an enabler!

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/