Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, February 1, 2010

~ My Valentine ~ Card


I had so much fun making this card for the online Copic Crafters Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicCrafters/)! We did a group swap of Valentine's Day Cards. The catch to the swap, was it had to be a shape card...something other than square or rectangular. So I used the largest size Classic Scallop Heart Nestabilities by Spellbinders that was in the set for my shape. The next size smaller is what was used for the designer paper by The Paper Studio. The cardstock is by Wausau Papers (Metallic Color Series); which is our local Paper Company here in Wisconsin. The stamps that I used on this card are by Stampin' Up and A Muse. As for the embellishments; wiggle eyes and rhinestone stickers are from my stash. The ink that I used to stamp the image with is Momento Black and I chose Stampin' Up ink for the sponging on the inside sentiment heart. The Copic Markers that I used were E11, E13, E15, RV02, & R29. The Spica Glitter Pens are 02, 03, 19, & 20. I love these pens because they add just a bit of sparkle...not a thick layer like glitter itself! For the black outside detail that I hand drew on the hearts is with the Micron Black Pen. Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/