Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine's Day Candy Box





This is my project that I did for my local stamp club at The Stamp Shoppe in Schofield WI(http://www.thestampshoppe.com/) for January. This is the post that I was keeping quiet until I got to show everyone at the club. Heidi (one of the owners) gave us this photo box in December which was all black to decorate how ever we wanted. I put a piece of acetate transparency where the cutout was and covered it in two different designer papers by The Paper Studio. Then I stamped my images with Momento black ink and colored them with Copic Markers, Spica Glitter Pens, and did some extra detail lines around images with my black Micron Pen. The stamp of the mouse with heart balloons is by Great Impressions, the bunny stamp is by House Mouse, their Happy Hoppers Line, and the sentiment at the top is by Stampin' Up. The mulberry paper that is under the colored images is by Stampin' Up. I actually raised the stamped images on the front and the back with dimensionals. As for the eyelets, they came from my stash, so I have no idea where I got them at! LOL, gotta love the stash! The copic markers that I used are...Mouse - C1, C3, & RV00 ~ Balloons - C0, RV14, Y08, V04, YG05, & R29 ~ Bunny - C0, C1, C3, & RV00 ~ Stuffed Bunny Toy - E35, E53, E55, & RV00 - Hearts - R29 ~ Shadow Area on both images - C1 & C5. The only Spica Glitter Pen I used in the different area's is Clear 00. My plan for this box is for Michael to have on his desk at work; first I have to fill it with Hershey's Chocolate Kisses! I really enjoyed decorating this box, hope that it gives you some idea's! Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Happy Creating!
Sara



No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/