Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Copic Crafter's Bingo Card


We over at the Copic Crafter's Online Group ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicCrafters/) are having a game of Copic Bingo. You maybe asking yourself "What is Copic Bingo?" ... Well it is a game that one of the members came up with for fun and for us to show off some of our hard work. How the game is played is each person whom signed up to be apart of it, makes a bingo card and submits a few words related to Copic's the game creator. She then sent out a master list of all the words, we each chose 15 to make up the the playing cards. These were the words that I chose. She then used random.org to mix up the names and paired us up with someone to exchange with (done via mail). Once everyone receives there cards, she will then throw out 3 or 4 words per day. The first person to fill their card completely has "BINGO". The prize, you might be wondering is a Copic Marker, of course! I am very excited to be a part of this game, since it is something so different from just another swap. Don't get me wrong I love swaps, but this is a bit more exciting since it is new to me! Anyways, On my card I used a House Mouse Stamp for my image. My ink of choice is Momento black. The cardstock is by Stampin' Up and the desinger paper is by Karen Foster. I used some new toys such as the Label 8 Nestabilities by Spellbinders and the Little Hearts Embossing Cuttlebug Folder by Provocraft. The ribbon is by Celebrate it Holiday Collection that I picked up at Michael's on clearance after Christmas. The embellishment's are from my stash! I am always on the look-out for cool little things...so I never know where they are from or by whom! I used my Copic Markers, Spica Glitter Pens, Black Micron Pen, and old faithful... my White Gel Pen. The copic markers that I used are ... Mice - E31, E33, E35, E42, & R20 ~ Roses - R29, R35, R43, YG93, YG95, & YG97. The Spica Glitter Pens that I used are 14, 17, 19, & 21.For the inside I built my playing card part on the computer using a table in Microsoft Word. I hope you have enjoyed our little twist on BINGO! Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.
 Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/