Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Copic Markers Used for Don't Ask! Christmas Card

I wanted to make a quick post of all the Copic Markers and Spica Glitter Pens used on the Don't Ask! Christmas Card. As for the Copic's - E02, E11,E13, E33, E35, & R20 on the reindeer - YR68, BV08, YG09, Y08, R29, & B28 on the lights. Then the Spica's are 01, 03, 04, 05, 07, 09, 10, & 11. They were mostly used for the lights and then on the nose. I will try to remember to add these to all of my posts right away. Later I will post another card that I have made.

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/