Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, January 15, 2010

Serious RAK ~ Sympathy Card


Sympathy cards are the hardest for me to make, but seems we need them too. I made this card for my online Copic Crafter's Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicCrafters/). One of our member's grandmother passed away this week. Her family is my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.The stamp's, cardstock, and ribbon used to make this card are all from Stampin' Up. The designer paper is from K & Company. I used Copic Markers and Spica Pens. The copic markers are YR00, YR21, Y18, YG03, & YG11. The spica numbers are 05, 16, &17. Thanks for stopping by, as always if you have any questions or idea's feel free to contact me. Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so beautiful, Sara!
Jane L.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/