Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sunshine RAK Card


This card was made for my online group, Copic Crafters (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicCrafters/). We have a section dedicated to our members, where they can ask for Sunshine RAK Cards (Random Acts of Kindness) to be sent to loved ones whom are ill, been in an accident, or just need some cheering up. This particular card I created for a member's father whom is ill. He enjoys hunting and is an avid gun collector, which is why I choose this image by Endless Designs. The sentiment inside, I have no idea whom designed it. It is another item that has been in my stash for awhile. LOL! The sentiment on the envelope is by Inky Antics. The cardstock used is Stampin' Up and designer paper is Sugartree. The Copic Markers that I used are as follows... Antlers - E40 & E53. Elk Body - E31, E35, E55, E74 & R12. The Spica Glitter Pens that I used are 00 (Clear) & 19 (Sand). For the extra details I used the Black Micron Pen and White Gel Pen. I sponged the image and sentiment inside card with Stampin' Up Ink. If anyone has any questions about this group or things I may have forgotten to mention in my post, feel free to contact me! Thanks for your time in checking my new card!
Happy Creating!



No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/