Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sending You Sunshine... RAK Card


Wow, another group of cards made! This card in particular is for my online Copic Crafter Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicCrafters/). I have signed up to be a part of a year long card exchange, we have 24 people in total. What we do is ... two names are drawn each month and the others make cards and send to those lucky people. Once your name is drawn, it can not be drawn again. So this way each person makes two cards a month, sends them out and when it's their turn they only make one; but receive 23 in the mail! It's a nice surprise; something wonderful instead of bills or junk mail! Anyways, on this card I used a new Cuttlebug Folder to make the tiny raised dots on the turquoise cardstock. The stamp of the bunny in the flowers, I have no idea who designed this stamp, the sentiment stamps are by Inky Antics, Great Impressions, and Amuse. All the cardstock is by Stampin' Up and the designer paper is by Karen Foster. I used my Copic Markers, Spica Glitter Pens, and Micron Black Pen. The copic numbers are ... Bunny - N1, N2, & RV23 ~ Flowers & Butterflies - Y23, BG000, BV20, RV00, YG05, & YG11. The spica numbers are 13, 14, 16, & 18. The ribbon is a left over scrap from my stash. Oh almost forgot to mention...the sketch I used is from Mojo Monday (http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/). Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or idea's feel free to contact me!
Happy Creating!


No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/