Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, June 3, 2011

"Surprise For You, Just Because"

Good Morning To All! For it being a short week, it sure seems long! LOL! But, on the bright side, today is FRIDAY! I am working on getting the last of my stuff for May finished so I can go ahead and get working on June! (Yep... still behind! One day I will get caught up! LOL!)

Today I have an adorable creation to share with you! It is serving multiple purposes! (I love it when I can do that! Hee-Hee) This adorable image is by Freshly Brewed Designs called "Daisy with Flowers" (can be found under the "New Hot out of the Press Tab")! Isn't she just the cutest? I created it for inspiration over at The Latte Lounge in the Freshly Brewed Designs Group! Heather had a sketch challenge going for last month and I just made the deadline! Today, her new challenge is up and it is awesome! The theme is summer and you must use the colors teal and pink! How cool is that? (FYI ~ You MUST be a member of The Latte Lounge & The Freshly Brewed Designs Group to take part in the challenge!)

Next the Designer Paper that I used is by JLJ Designs! It is Digital Paper, isn't it awesome? I used the gradient one from the Summer Paper Pack & the marbled red is from the Stars & Stripes Paper Pack! No more running out of DP in the middle of a project because you can just print another sheet and you are good to go! Jen just opened a NEW Store on Artfire! Be sure to go and check it out... She has Digital Images, Paper, Scrapbook Elements, Embellishments, and oh my goodness... so many more things! You MUST check out her new store, I bet you will find something that you MUST have! (I always do!)

Last reason behind this creation is the May Color Challenge Week 1 over at Simply Scrapping Crafts! The challenge was to use... Red, Blue, Yellow, Gray, Black, And White! What a challenge that was! You still have a little time to enter this challenge... it ends June 6, 2011 at midnight! So hurry over and check out all the challenges! (FYI ~ You Must be a member of Simply Scrapping Crafts in order to take part in the challenges!) Okay, now on with the show!


Material List

Stamps ~ Freshly Brewed Designs - Daisy with Flowers (Image) & Stampin' Up Mini Mates Retired Set (Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ JLJ Designs - Summer & Stars and Strips Paper Packs
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image), Stampin' Up (Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Riding Hood Red, & Tempting Turquoise), & Malmero Perle Blanc 92#
Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Edging Sponge Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Tempting Turquoise)
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Dew Drops ~ Out Of My Stash
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust
Little Bows ~ Stylish Accents by Offray

Copic Sketch Markers

C1, C3, C5, R20, R21, R43, R46, YG11, YG13, YG17, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG10, Y04, & Y08


I will be entering this creation into two different challenges...
  • Paper Crafting Journey ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 11am CST
  • Stamp Insanity ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 11pm CST 
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Creating!
Sara

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just SOOOO CUTE Sara!! I LOVE how you colored up little Daisy. Those flowers just pop!!! and that gradient paper is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Have a lovely weekend. Hope you get some 'me' time. you deserve it!

Heather

happyglitzygirl said...

Lovely card, great digi and LO. Good colouring and I love the flower. Thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/