Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Fireworks Celebration"

Good Morning Everyone! My day is off to a wonderful start! I am ready to get some serious work done today! Yay! How is your day going so far?

Today's creation is an inspiration card for the NEW Challenge #4 at Simply Scrapping Crafts in The Stamping Boutique Group! This challenge is a color combo "RED, WHITE, & BLUE"! The challenge started yesterday and will run until Thursday, June 30, 2011 at midnight! I hope to see all of you joining us and showing off your beautiful creations. Just a quick reminder... You MUST be a member of Simply Scrapping Crafts and The Stamping Boutique Group


Material List

Designer Paper ~ Reminisce (Glitter Blisters)
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image), Stampin' Up (Real Red & Night Of Navy), Wausau Papers (Blue Metallic), & Malmero Perle Blanc 92# (Sparkly White)
Crafts-Too Embossing Folder ~ Stars
Liquid Pearls by Ranger ~ White Opal & Toothpick (To Move The Liquid Pearl Drops To The Points Of The Stars)
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (From Years Ago)
Embellishment & Buttons ~ Out Of My Stash
Crystal Effects ~ Stampin' Up
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust
White & Blue Floss ~ DMC & Needle

Copic Sketch Markers

E000, E00, E11, R20, R46, B000, B00, B21, B24, B28, C1, C3, C5, C7, & C8


I will be entering this creation into four different challenges...
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the papers and all the sparkle. TFS.

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love that fireworks paper.

Jen

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! The coloring is perfect and the paper is a nice match. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing around with us at The Sweet Stop.

Linda Palmer said...

OMG!!!! This is so cute, pretty and gorgeous! Love it all.

Kecia said...

Looks great! Love the inside too!

Queenie Jeannie said...

So pretty, Sara!! You found the most perfect DP too - love it!

crealinedance said...

Hello,Your card is nice.Gr.Nel

Kim Duran said...

What a fun card! I love what you did with the ribbon! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/