Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Saturday, June 4, 2011

ONE Stop Blog Hop... At The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog

Good Morning Everyone! I hope your day is starting out happy and sunny! You might even be planning a trip to the beach! Well even if you aren't The Stamping Boutique is having our One Stop Blog Hop Today and Tomorrow! I bet you can't guess the theme from my hints... Well... It is "Fun In The Sun" and/or "Day At The Beach"! (LOL! I couldn't decided which one to go with!) Here is how the ONE Stop Blog Hop works, the place you need to hop to is The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog. The Design Team has come up with some gorgeous cards for your viewing pleasure. You need to leave a comment with your vote on the card that you like the best! I know, how will you decide which one you like... well that is up to you how you narrow it down!! There are NO watermarks on any of the cards and the Design Team Members are not to post their creations until after the hop is over, so it is all up to you!! You can hop from right now all the way to Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 11:59pm EST. So no need to push your plans around, just for us! We have made it easy for you to rest from whatever it is you are doing this weekend and get something cold to drink, while you view the wonderful creations! It really can't get much easier than that, right! Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about the drawing... yep of course, there is going to be a drawing! One commenter will be picked from the comment section randomly and the creation with the most votes will also win! How cool is that? Not only does a commenter win. but a Design Team Member also! Now that I have you all excited, hop on over and vote!
I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/