Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, June 6, 2011

"The Beauty of Summer"

Good Evening Everyone! It's Monday... Yay! Did I sound convincing? LOL! Today has been a good day, don't get me wrong... it is just the fact that it is Monday! LOL! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We got a lot done, so it was good for us; but really, really short! LOL!

Today I have some awesome NEWS for you! The Latte Lounge just started our NEW June Month Long Challenge! Our new challenge layout, has been lots of fun so we will be keeping it for awhile! If you don't know what I am talking about, then you need to come on over and find out for yourself! (Hee-Hee) Remember you MUST be a member of The Latte Lounge to take part in this challenge!
Okay... I will give you the details of WEEK 1, the theme this month is "Nature and The Great Outdoors"! So for WEEK 1, we are asking everyone to create any type of Paper Creation that has to do with Nature or The Great Outdoors! In a minute or three, you will see what my inspiration is! The wonderful image that I used is by The Stamping Boutique called "Watering Girl"! I also used some Digital Paper by JLJ Designs... the marbled yellow-orange paper is from the Back To Nature Paper Pack Collection!


Material List

Stamp ~ The Stamping Boutique - Watering Girl (Image)
Designer Paper ~ JLJ Designs - Back To Nature Digital Paper Pack (Marbled Yellow-Orange) & Daisy Paper - Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image) & Stampin' Up (Basic Black, Garden Green, & Summer Sun)
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Labels Four
Daisy Punch Outs ~ Celebrate It Spring Party
Edging Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Garden Green)
Faux Stitching ~ Micron Black Pen
Ribbon ~ Heidi Grace Designs (Green) & White Rick Rack (Out Of My Stash)
Inkssentials Opaque White Pen
Rhinestones ~ Clusters by Mark Richards (Cut Apart)
Punch ~ Martha Stewart (Fronds)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust

Copic Sketch Markers

E00, E11, R20, Y32, Y35, Y38, C00, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C8, & B0000


I will be entering this creation into six different challenges...
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or
 comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful week!
Happy Creating!
Sara

6 comments:

Lori said...

Wow Sara, what a gorgeous card. That image is adorable and I love the paper you used. Perfect embellies too. Great job combining those challenges. Thanks for making Catch the Bug one of them. Good luck in the drawing and I hope to see you again.
Lori

Gina said...

Gorgeous colour combi Sara! This is certainly how I spend a lot of my time during the summer months :D Thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls XXX

Unknown said...

What a pretty card and an adorable image.
Thank you for joining us over at The Corrossive Challenge.
Debra

The Little Stamper said...

Great card and I love your colour choices.

Sharon x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SO sweet Sara!!!! I love the colors and your image and esp the sweet inside decorated with the lovely wildflower picture. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh very cute- Thanks for playing at Catch-The-Bug!

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/