Good Morning Everyone! It is mid week and I am doing awesome on my to do list! It feels so wonderful to finally feel like I am getting things back under control! LOL! How is your week going?
The creation that I am sharing with you today is from The Stamping Boutique's One Stop Blog Hop last weekend! This image is so perfect for the HOT weather that everyone is experiencing everywhere! Yesterday, here in Wisconsin we hit a high of 98 degrees and the humidity was around 80%! Whew! Today it is not supposed to be so HOT; but it is still smoldering and muggy! Anyways, sorry for getting sidetracked! LOL!
As I was saying this adorable and fun image is from The Stamping Boutique called Summer Laundry Line! I had a lot of fun coloring and creating with it! Can't you tell?
Stamp ~ The Stamping Boutique ~ Summer Laundry Line (Image)
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image) & Stampin' Up (Chocolate Chip, Green Galore, Pink Passion, & Yo Yo Yellow)
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (White & Yo Yo Yellow) / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Crystal Effects by Stampin' Up
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Copic Sketch Markers
YR61, YR65, YR68, E11, E13, E15, E30, E33, BG000, Y00, Y04, Y06, BV0000, BV00, BV02, YG21, YG23, YG25, C3, C5, RV00, RV02, RV04, B00, B02, & B04
I will be entering this creation into five different challenges...
- A Spoonful Of Sugar #155 ~ Summer Colors ~ Deadline Date & Time: Monday, June 13, 2011 at 4pm CST
- Craft Room Challenge #1 ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Monday, June 13, 2011 at 2pm CST
- Paper Take Weekly Challenge ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date: Monday, June 13, 2011
- Craft Your Passion Challenge #61 ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date & Time: Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 11pm CST
- The Stamping Boutique Monthly Challenge ~ Use Any TSB Image ~ Deadline Date & Time: Thursday, June 30, 2011 at 11pm CST
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful day!