Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Stitch of Love"


Good Evening To All! I hope you have had a wonderful day! My day was very productive and creative! This creation is going to be entered into three different challenges. It is such a wonderful image that I picked up at The Stamping Boutique. (I noticed Tracey (owner of The Stamping Boutique) still has her 35% OFF SALE going on! Hurry on over and check out all of her digi images... I am sure you will find some that you will "just have to have"! LOL!)
The first place that this creation will be entered is Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I created it from their awesome sketch (see below). I really had to think on this one, to make all the layers fit on my 6" square card! I am new to digi's and to the 6" square cards, so Arlana (creator of all the sketches) has made learning fun for me! Thanks Arlane! You still have a little time to complete your project and get it submitted! The deadline is tonight at 8pm CST. Come join in the fun!


The second place that I will be entering this creation is Color Me Creative Copic Challenge Ning Group. You must be a member in order to take part in the challenges! This challenge's theme was to color fur. Something that I have had some practice at... but more of my own way! LOL! Thanks Suzanne for teaching me a better technique for blending without loosing the furry look! You still have a few days to become a member and to submit your creation into this challenge! The deadline date and time is January 21, 2011 at 11pm CST! Come join in the fun of learning!
The third challenge that I will be entering is at The Latte Lounge. You must be a member in order to take part in this challenge! This challenge is called "Something New". It could be a new digi image, new technique, new designer paper, or well you get the idea! LOL! Everyone at TLL is really great! A very caring and friendly group of ladies! You have plenty of time to join and take part in this challenge! The deadline is January 24, 2011. Come on over and join in on the fun of creating and chatter!

Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamping Boutique ~ Patch (Image) & My Own Little Mind (Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Cryogen White 89# (Image) & Stampin' Up (Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Rose Romance, & Basic Black)
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Standard Circles Small, Petite Scalloped Circles Large, & Fancy Tags
Inkssentials Opaque White Pen
Micron Black Pen (Stitching Outside of Circles)
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (Light Blue from Years Ago)
Stampin' Up Slot Punch
Flowers ~ Iced Got Flowers? (Michael's Stores Inc.) & Prima
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Diamond

Copic Sketch Markers

Bear ~ C00, C1, C3, C5, RV13, & R20
Heart Patch ~ RV13, RV14, & V17
Square Patch ~ RV10, RV11, & V17
Needle ~ C00, C1, & C3
Thread Spool ~ V12, V15, V17, C00, C1, & C3
Thread ~ V15
Thimble ~ C00, C1, C3, & V17
Shadow ~ B000 & C00

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 Clear (Everything Except the Fur)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating!
Sara

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Sara, what a lovely card, such a fun image and I just love your colours. Great job and a great take on Arlana's sketch.
Thanks so much for sharing your card this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and I look forward to seeing you soon good luck!!!
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

sweetbloominscraps said...

Very cute! Love your added glitter. Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Judi SSW DT

Jeannie said...

What a cutie and I love all of the fun glitter! Finishing off the inside of your card just adds to an already perfect creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

This is just the sweetest! I love your "shabby chic" style with this layout. Your coloring is also just right!

Mel said...

Awwww, this is just so sweet. Love your colors and your coloring on this is amazing. You need to show me how to color bears lol.

Patti said...

Love your card and your new blog--and all your help patti

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/