Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Digi Day At The Latte Lounge"

Good Afternoon Everyone! I have an awesome event to tell you about! The Latte Lounge is having a "Digi Day" on Saturday, January 22, 2011! The theme of the event is "Happy Valentine's Day!" In order to take part in this event... you MUST be a member. To become a member just click the link that I have provided up above! There will be lots of challenges, games, goodies, and a LIVE chat! The chat will be from 8pm to 10pm EST or for me, 7pm to 9pm CST! If you have a chance, PLEASE come and join in the fun... We would LOVE to have you!!


As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you!
Happy Creating!
Sara

3 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

YAY!! It is definitely going to be a good time!
I can't wait to get started!!
And don't forget about "Secret Sweeties"! A Valentine's version of Secret Santa...
Hope to see EVERYONE there!!! (-:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You said to come visit you, so here I am. Cute Blog. I see you are a COPIC user, I have never even picked one up. Figured, I never could stat in the lines as a kid, I don't think I could now either:) Digi Saturday? I have not heard about that one...I will have to look into that one. Have a great day and I will be back to see what fun things you are creating.

Patti said...

Your blog is so much fun to look at. How u can keep it all is beyond me. love your cards Patti

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/