Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Morning Everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! I sure did, actually for me it started on Friday morning! About a month ago I applied for a Design Team position with The Stamping Boutique. Well lets just say there were some issue's with email. LOL! But, Friday I was accepted onto their Design Team! WoooooHooooo! I am so excited! If you are not familiar with The Stamping Boutique stop by and take a look, I am POSITIVE you will find some images that you just have to have! Tracey (the owner) has been creating gorgeous digital stamps for some time now. Recently she has started to carry rubber mounted stamps. Her images are so adorable! Not to mention... very Copic friendly! So all of Copic Lovers out there, you NEED to take a look at her store! Over the weekend, I created my first Design Team Project, which you will be able to see later on today! I will have it posted for you! Please share in my excitement, this is my FIRST DESIGN TEAM ever! A year ago, if you would have told me that I would be applying... let alone becoming a part of the team, I would have laughed at you and told you "That's Crazy"! But here I am today telling you this!
 There are a few people that I need to THANK for helping me prepare for this big leap of faith! My Fiance, Michael... "Thank you for having the patience of STEEL, listening to me grumble when learning more about the computer and helping me find all the materials and goodies I needed to keep on learning more about Copic Markers! Second & Third... My DEAR friend's Aletha and Collette, without your (sometimes not so subtle) nudging and constant encouragement ... I would NOT be here! And of course... Tracey and Her Team for allowing me the opportunity to design and willingness to help teach me the ropes! I love you all!!! Okay that got more sappy than I wanted it to! LOL! Sorry everyone!

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating!
Sara

1 comment:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Ahh, Sara!
That is a sweet tribute to your friends and fiance!
I'm glad all the email issues were worked out and your application was found and processed! You'll be a GREAT addition to the team!

Stacie

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/