Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, January 10, 2011

"First Love"


Whoa! I didn't think I was going to finish this creation in time to submit it into Priscilla Styles Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #85! LOL! It sure has been a day, but I really love my creation! What do you think of it?

Here is the sketch that I used! They always have two sketches, A Glammed Up one and a Clean And Simple (CAS) one!


Material List

Stamps ~ Digi Doodle Shop (Image)
Designer Paper ~ DCVW (Die Cut With a View called Sweethearts)
Card Stock ~ X Press It (Image) & Stampin' Up (Bravo Burgundy, Pretty In Pink, Positively Pink, & Shimmery White)
Punches ~ Martha Stewart Looped Hearts & Lace Hearts
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (Mauve Mist) / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Heart Rhinestones ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Other Embellishment ~ Out Of My Stash
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust

Copic Sketch Markers

Little Girl ~ Hair ~ E25, E31, & E50
Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, & R20
Dress & Ribbon ~ RV00, RV13, & RV21
Valentine Heart ~ R29
Little Boy ~ Hair ~ Y00, Y11, & Y26
Skin ~ E000, E00, E21, & R20
Shirt ~ B21, B32, & B41
Pants ~ C1, C3, & C5
Flowers ~ G03, Y00, Y02, & YR65
Inside Of Heart ~ RV02
Lace Around Heart ~ RV02 & RV69

Atyou Spica Glitter Pen ~ 00 Clear (Hair, Dress, Valentine Heart, Shirt, Pants, Flowers)

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Happy Creating!
Sara 

6 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Oh Sara your card is so cute, it is adorable. That images I just love. Love your layout. The punches you used to create the border really did a nice job to tie the card all together.
Hugs, Pat

Priscilla said...

Wow Sara!! What a sweet card. I love how you did the highlights in her hair. Really cool. I am thrill you entered. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. I want to wish you and your family a Happy New Year. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Midnight Madness sketch challenges.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Annette Bowes said...

I love it too Sara! Adorable image coloured beautifully. Love all the extra sparkle you have added especially around the hearts, pretty bow too! I do miss doing the MMSC just not enough hours in the week to craft lol! Take CareX:)

Collette said...

How sweet - I love it! Love your heart borders. Whenever I'm in the mood to buy one of them, they're always out ... and when they have them in stock, I've always got something else I'd rather get (goes to show). Love the heart detail!

Collette said...

p.s. .... I always love the insides of your cards - I seem to run out of inspiration by the time the front is done - should make an effort cuz yours always look so completed.

Mel said...

Sara, this is just too cute. Your coloring in this is amazing, especially the hair.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/