Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Metal Owl...

Hello Everyone! It has been a bit since my last post... I was busy creating and posting on my Dark Blog for the 31 Days of Halloween 6 with Smeared and Smudged! I had a blast... I made it through all 31 Days! Woo Hoo! That should help to explain my absence here. Anyways, it's time to play a little catch up as I was also creating some other goodies too. 

Since I am now designing for my friend Kristina Deyette, at Kristy's Bloomin' Journey Facebook Group. She is currently selling crafting products for a NEW company called Fun Stampers Journey. Well one of the fun events that she holds monthly in her Facebook Group is ATC (Artist Trading Cards) Swaps! For the Month of September we were to create Owl ATC's. The biggest rule when creating them is to have FUN and second to use a product from ONE of the following companies... Fun Stampers Journey, Spellbinders, Celebra'tions, A Gilded Life, Media Mixage, Designer Collections, Die Templates, M-Bossabilitites, Impressabilities, and Heartfelt Creations. 

The Item that I used to qualify for the swap is a Spellbinder Die Called Sprightly Sprockets S5-048. I just love Steampunk so that is what I needed to go with! :)


Complete Material List

Cheery Lynn Designs - B383 Owl w/ Gears Steampunk Series Die
Spellbinders S5-048 Sprightly Sprockets Dies
Card Stock ~ The Paper Cut
Zig 2 Way Glue Pen ~ Adhere Card Stock
Bead Landing Found Objects - Metal Gears
Glossy Accents by Ranger ~ Adhere Metal Gears
Recollections Brads Large
Recollections Rhinestones ~ Blue
Micron Black 01 Pen - For Outlining


I am so glad that you have stopped by and your comments are always appreciated!
Have a wonderful and creative day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

1 comment:

Jane Luxem said...

Very cool card, Sara!

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/