Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cancer Awareness...

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I have been working hard on some upcoming projects and still trying to get caught up here! Today's post is about an ATC Swap we had last month (October 2014) in Kristy's Bloomin' Journey Facebook GroupThe biggest rule when creating them is to have FUN and second to use a product from ONE of the following companies... Fun Stampers Journey, Spellbinders, Celebra'tions, A Gilded Life, Media Mixage, Designer Collections, Die Templates, M-Bossabilitites, Impressabilities, and Heartfelt Creations.  Our challenge for October 2014 was to create ATC's that would show Awareness For Causes that mean something to us. I chose the color of Lavender... which stands for ALL CANCERS. In my family we have been through many different forms of Cancer struggles. 

The Item that I used to qualify for the swap is a Spellbinder Shapeabilities Die Called Vintage Lace Accents S5-108. 


Complete Material List

Stamp ~ Stampin' Up Crosshatch Background Stamp
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Vintage Lace Accents S5-108
Card Stock ~ The Paper Cut
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up
Creative Memories Corner Rounder
Memento Ink ~ Lulu Lavender
Recollections Brads
Zig 2 Way Glue Pen
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust (My Favorite)
Piercing Tool
1/16" Fiskars Hand Punch


I am so glad that you have stopped by and your comments are always appreciated!
Have a wonderful and creative day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/