Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fun Stampers Journey November Kit of the Month (KOTM)...

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share all four cards today with you from Fun Stampers Journey Kit of the Month (KOTM) for November! The items that are included in each of the four kits are card stock, patterned paper, embellishments, and step by step color instructions with the pictures of the finished cards (so you can feel at ease when sending these cards... no hoarding! Lol). You will also received the complete stamp set. Here is the complete stamp set that is included this month...


What you will need to create the beautiful cards are ink and your favorite adhesive. For information about the Kit of the Month you can either visit Kristina Deyette's online store at www.funstampersjourney.com/96 or you can email her at KLDeyette@gmail.com . 

 I had such a fun time putting these cards together and adding some of my own finishing touches to each card. The first card is called "Spoonful of Sugar". 


Extra Items I Added

Lemon ~ Buttermilk & Clear Spica Pens and Journey Glaze 
Lid ~ Gelly Roll Metallic Gold Pen
Sponged Card Stock Edges with FSJ Orange Creamcicle Ink
Used the Bow-Easy by Posi Bendr Co. to make my 3 looped bow
Zots Glue Dots


The second card is called "Every Day Brighter (Beach Breeze)". 


Extra Items I Added

Lid ~ Gelly Roll Glitter Blue Pen, Journey Glaze, and Journey Sparkle Dust
Jar ~ Journey Glaze & Journey Sparkle Dust
3M Foam Tape (My Favorite) to pop up entire frame around the jar


The third card is called "Handmade Joy". 


Extra Items I Added

Lid ~ Gelly Roll Metallic Gold Pen, Journey Glaze, and Journey Sparkle Dust
Jar ~ Journey Glaze and Journey Sparkle Dust
Strawberries ~ Gelly Roll Glitter Green Pen
Exacto Knife to cut slits and insert label ends into after the Journey Glaze had dried completely
Used Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co. to make the double looped bow
Zots Glue Dots


The fourth card is called "Every Day Brighter (Bubble Gum)".


Extra Items I Added

Bugs ~ Stamped in FSJ Denim Days Ink, Journey Glaze, and Journey Sparkle Dust
Jar & Lid ~ Journey Glaze and Journey Sparkle Dust
3M Foam Tape (My Favorite) to pop up the entire circle with Jar
Rhinestones by Zva Creative to the inside of the flowers... the flowers are included in the kit
Used the Bow-Easy by Posi Bendr Co. to make my 3 looped bow
Zots Glue Dots


I am so glad that you have stopped by and your comments are always appreciated!
Have a wonderful and creative day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/