Good Morning To All! It's the first Monday of the new month, you know what that means... Paper Creations Ink has a new challenge up, we would love you to join us!!! This is Challenge #10 the theme is "Black And/Or Orange On Your Creation" and it is being sponsored by Stamp Insanity! We thought it would be a good way to kick off the upcoming Halloween festivities! Whether you just love Halloween Images or need to create some very special goodies for the little monsters in your life! For me... I just love Halloween Images! Michael is the one that has gotten me hooked on Halloween, gotta love 'em! Okay... enough chit chat, on with the show...
Stamp ~ Stamp Insanity - Kassandra (Devil Dolls Digi Set)
Designer Paper ~ Martha Stewart Crafts - Elegant Witch Mat Pad
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers 60#(?) & Stampin' Up (Basic Black, Brushed Silver, & Marvelous Magenta)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Deckled Rectangle Large
Sponge Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Basic Black & Marvelous Magenta)
Ribbon ~ Halloween by Michael's Stores Inc.
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Star Rhinestones ~ Darice / Copic Special Black Marker #110
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust (My Favorite)
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
1063, 1065, 1067, 949, 1054, 1056, 1058, 935, 942, 943, 1034, 941, 947, 931, 995, 1009, 927, & 1093
I will be entering this creation into twelve different challenges...
- Stamp Insanity Challenge #76 ~ Photo au Mojo
- The Corrosive Challenge #134 ~ Purple Passion
- CES Challenges #56 ~ Pretty Girls
- One Stop Craft Challenge #151 ~ Just For Men
- My Sheri Crafts Challenge #70 ~ Think Pink
- Designed2Delight Challenge ~ Colored Pencils
- Tando Creative Challenges #3 ~ Spooktastic Designs
- Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings Challenge #33 ~ Halloween Theme
- The Emerald Faerie Gardens Challenge #10 ~ Punches / Dies
- Creatalicious Challenge #26 ~ Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time Challenge #82 ~ Use A Digi
- I Did It Creations Challenge #75 ~ Halloween Creations
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful week!