Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Enjoy The Weather"

Hello Everyone! I have been creating up a storm lately and have had this card done for awhile, just haven't had a chance to post it! LOL! I have been designing cards for a local stamp shop that just opened her in Wisconsin Rapids! This the first one that I have turned in! Isn't she adorable? I think she turned out really good!!!


Material List

Stamp ~ Stampavie - Artist - Gillian Roberts
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Color Mates (Maroon & Turquoise)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Labels Seven
Clouds Stencil & Stampin' Up Ink (Bashful Blue & Tempting Turquoise)
Stampin' Up Paper Piercer Set
DMC Floss ~ Out Of My Stash
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust

Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers

1008, 956, 912, 913, 928, 929, 903, 904, 919, 941, 944, 945, 1082, 1002, 1003, 1085, 1092, 1059, 1061, 1063, & 935


I will be entering this card into five different challenges...
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions feel free to message me with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful week!
Happy Creating!
Sara

8 comments:

Karen Hasheck said...

Hi Sara! Love your card and any girl who received this would love it too! Good luck on your sales! And thanks for joining the challenge at SAS4Kids this time!

Patricia St Martin said...

Sara, Such a cute card. Love how you framed the little girl. She is so cute and great job coloring.
Hugz, Pat

KristyLee said...

Wow Sara, so are you drawing for that company? I do really like your card and girl very very sweet! Wonderful job!
Peace,
Kristy

Shana said...

What an adorable image and fabulous background! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

CG said...

I love Wisconsin Rapids! Amazing card; can't get over that stitching, such a nice touch.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Pile It On!
-cg http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com

Pat said...

Sara - what an awesome card!!! Love your clouds and the coloring is awesome. The paper, stitching, pretty pearls and what is this I see but sparkles :0) Great job my friend. Keep up the wonderful work.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such lovely details with your beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids, hope to see you again :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

oh my goodness this is just PRECIOUS!!! LOVE your coloring and the sweet little image. I wish I were her today :) (love the stitching too! The yellow pops!!!)

Hope you and your family are well.
sending hugs and smiles

Heather

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/