Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday! Paper Creations Ink has just posted their new challenge! Challenge #9 is "Buttons or Bows", I hope that you all will have some time to create and come link up your project! Our sponsor for this challenge is DtsArt and the winning prize is 2 free digi's of your choice! Dardi, has so many wonderful things in her shop, you really need to stop by and check them all out! Okay, on with the show... here is my creation, it is a 5 X 7 picture...
Stamp ~ DtsArt - Fairy Pari-berry
Designer Paper ~ DCWV (Die Cuts With A View)
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers 60#(?) & Stampin' Up (Real Red)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust (Very Thick Layer on Wings)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Ribbons ~ Out Of My Scrap Bag
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Image Up)
Flower Buttons ~ Stampin' Up
DMC Floss ~ Out Of My Stash
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
945, 946, 1082, 927, 929, 1092, 902, 903, 905, 911, 912, 913, 923, 924, 925, 1022, 1023, & 1024
I will be entering this into fifteen different challenges...
- Bows And Berries Challenge #10 ~ Glitter
- Heart Song Inspirations Challenge #16 ~ Use The Color Orange And/Or Buttons
- Hooked On Crafts Challenge #8 ~ Ribbon And Lace
- Nettie G's Digital Gems Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties Monday Challenge #8 ~ Buttons
- The StampFairy Challenge ~ Glitter
- Crafty Boots Challenge #2 ~ Things With Wings
- Stamp With Fun Challenge #129 ~ Anything Goes
- Aly's Sunday Challenge ~ Add A Bow
- Card Cupids Challenge #37 ~ Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenge #16 ~ Buttons
- Lollipop Crafts Challenge #49 ~ Anything But A Card
- Quirky Crafts Challenge #19 ~ Anything But A Card
- The Hybrid Chick ~ Card Caravan Challenge #2 ~ Buttons
- The Squirrel & The Fox Challenge #1 ~ Anything Goes
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful week!