Good Evening To All! How are all of you this fine Thursday evening? I am so ready for Friday to get here and the weekend to start! (Hee-Hee) The Easter Bunny should be coming to my home this weekend! I hope he makes a stop at yours too!
Anyways, I have another creation to share with you! This beautiful image is by The Stamping Boutique called "The Fairies Frolic". (You will notice that my little girl fairy does not have a scarf and the one in the store does.) What makes this creation so special is... I made my own Designer Paper! I have not done this in a long time! LOL! You will see below what the whole Designer Paper looked like before I put the card together. The stamp set that I used to create it is called "Now And Always". It is an Ippity Set by Unity Stamps.
Stamps ~ The Stamping Boutique - "The Fairies Frolic" (Image) & Ippity Set by Unity - "Now And Always" (Background Image & Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Handmade by Me
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image & Background Paper), Stampin' Up (Apricot Appeal, Close To Cocoa, & Creamy Caramel), & Other One (Out Of My Stash)
Exacto Knife (To Cut Image Out)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Standard Circles Small & Large
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust
Instructions For Making My Background Paper
Stamp Images With Memento Ink
Color With Copic's (BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, YR12, & YR21)
Sponge Stampin' Up Ink (Creamy Caramel, Close To Cocoa, & Going Grey)
Copic Sketch Markers
YR12, YR21, YR31, C00, C7, BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, E000, E00, E21, E25, E31, E41, E50, YG11, YG13, & YG17
I will be submitting this creation into five different challenges...
- Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog ~ Anything Goes ~ Deadline Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2011
- Craft Us Crazy ~ Thinking Of You With Sentiment And/Or An Animal ~ Deadline Date & Time: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 11pm CST
- Flutterby Wednesday ~ Must Have Butterfly, Fairy Or Angel ~ Deadline Date & Time: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 1am CST
- The Stamping Boutique Monthly Challenge ~ Must Use A TSB Image ~ Deadline Date & Time: Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 11:59pm
- Simply Scrapping Crafts Color Combo Challenge ~ Yellow, Green, & Teal ~ Deadline Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2011
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful night!