Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, April 8, 2011

"It's Friday and I have some exciting NEWS to share!"

First off... It's Friday! Yay... I can't wait to get outside this weekend! We have some raking and other things to do around the yard; since ALL the snow is gone! Yay!

Now for the NEWS...

The Latte Lounge is having a Digi Day Event! The theme is "Giving Teachers The Royal Treatment!" It will be held on April 16, 2011 from 8pm - 10pm EST! Make sure to mark your calenders... We have so many fun things in store for y'all! Those are the only details that I can tell you at the moment! I am ready to bust; but I just can't say another word! (My lips, okay fingers are sworn to secrecy! LOL!)

If you would be so kind as to either post the badge I have here on my blog sidebar (top right hand side) or do a blog post about our event, I would really appreciate it! And if you can join us, that would be wonderful! Everyone is welcome! You MUST join The Latte Lounge here and The Digi Day Group here! After you have done that you should be ready for all the FUN!!

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/