Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Friday, April 1, 2011

"Exciting News To Share"

Good Afternoon To All! It's Friday! Yay!

Okay... I will go straight to the news! The Stamping Boutique is having a Birthday Blog Hop starting tomorrow morning at 12am EST! The Hop will go until Sunday, April 3, 2011 at 6pm EST. It is in honor of Christy Dillman's Birthday Today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!! Christy is the Manager of The Stamping Boutique Store and the Manager of The Design Team! We love her, she keeps us in line and keeps us all updated! So be sure to come back tomorrow and hop with us! We would LOVE to hear from you and of course show off our creations! LOL! Just a little reminder... You MUST leave a comment at each stop in order to be eligible for the prize drawing!!

Hope to hear from you tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/