Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"The Stamping Boutique's Blog New Challenge"

Good Morning Afternoon! I have a quick update for you today! The Stamping Boutique's Blog has the new bi-weekly challenge up and ready for you to participate in! Challenge #2 is a sketch challenge and you must use green somewhere in your project, since St. Patrick's Day is on Thursday! Here is the wonderful sketch that April Lower created!


I hope you will have time to use this sketch and get your creation linked up! The deadline date and time is Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11pm CST! We would LOVE for you to join us and to see all of your creations!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/