Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Spring Cleaning"

Good Morning Everyone! How are you today? It a cold and snowy/sleety day here in Wisconsin! Yuck! A good day to be inside catching up on things and taking some time to create!

The creation that I have to share with you today has a duel purpose! First off it is an inspiration creation for The Latte Lounge's Digi Day Event from last Saturday night that I didn't get completed in time! I created it for the Sketch Challenge. (Which, I created the sketch! LOL! How horrible is that? Huh?) See Sketch Below. You still have time to use the sketch and get your creation entered! The deadline date and time is Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 11:59pm EST! We would LOVE to see your take on the sketch!

The second purpose of this card is The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the Stamp With Fun Challenge #103. The theme is "Spring", I have used the "Spring Cleaning Audrey" image. Isn't she just the cutest? The deadline date is Sunday, March 27, 2011. They would LOVE to have you join in the fun!!


Material List

Stamps ~ The Stamping Boutique ~ Spring Cleaning Audrey (Image) & Ippity Stamp by Unity ~ You are amazing... from the Just Wanted To Say Set
Designer Paper ~ Paper Pizazz
Card Stock ~ Cryogen 89# (Image), Stampin' Up (Bliss Blue, Orchid Opulence, & Regal Rose), & Malmero Perle Blanc 92#
Stampin' Up Ink ~ Bliss Blue & Regal Rose / Inkssentials Blending Tool with Foam Pad
Black Micron Pen
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Octagons Small & Large / Scalloped Octagons Small & Large
Punch ~ Martha Stewart ~ Bubble Bath
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (Ivory & Orchid Opulence)
Prima Flowers
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Crystal Effects ~ Stampin' Up (Bubbles and Water Puddle)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Waterfall & Star Dust


Copic Sketch Markers

BV00, BV01, BV02, R20, R81, R83, R85, E000, E00, E11, E13, E21, C1, C3, C5, C7, C8, W1, W3, B0000, B21, & B23 


One last reminder...

The only challenge that I did NOT make an inspiration card for, at The Latte Lounge's Digi Day Event is our "NEW KIDS CHALLENGE"! Since I don't have any children... I decided to let the children of The Stamping Boutique Design Team and The Latte Lounge Design Team come up with all the beautiful inspiration! This challenge will last until Friday, April 1, 2011 at 11:59pm! So if you have children or grandchildren, we have a wonderful challenge that they can now create for! Isn't that awesome? I just love to see all the artistic talents of the children! It is open to ages 0 to 17! Come on over and take a peak at their creations and I hope you will encourage your children and grandchildren to enter!

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

5 comments:

Christy Dillman said...

Perfect spring colors and I love the shape you used, not to mention the stitching!

Hugs,
Christy

Miranda said...

awesome card Sara, it's so lovely and the colours are great
hugs
Miranda

Crystal said...

Love how your cards always sparkle & I love the stitching around your Audrey image! Have a fantastic day!

Cathy Lee said...

Hi, Sara. I haven't been by in a while and thought I'd catch up. You have been creating up a storm, Girlfriend. I just love the pretty colors in this card. And your coloring on Audrey is fab!

Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Colleen said...

This is so pretty with all the glittery details and such pretty papers!

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/