Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Are You Feeling Lucky? Digi Day Event At Paper Craft Planet"

Good Morning All! I wanted to pop in and let all of you know about the upcoming "Digi Day Event At Paper Craft Planet" by The Stamping Boutique! It will be Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 1pm to 3pm CST! There will be Challenges, Chatter, Freebies, Games, and Prizes! I hope that you will be able to come and join in the fun!! You Must be a member of Paper Craft Planet and The Stamping Boutique Group. Joining is easy, just click the links that I have provided for you and answer the prompts! If you need help with any of them, just give me a shout and I can help you get it all set up so you can RSVP for the event in advance! I hope to see you there!


Oh Yeah, one more quick announcement about The Stamping Boutique Group at Paper Craft Planet... We are at 494 members, once we hit 500... There will be a FREE DIGI IMAGE AVAILABLE! Wooo Hooo, I can't wait to see what it will be! So come over and join so that you are able to take advantage of the FREEBIE!

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
I hope you have a wonderfully creative day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

1 comment:

Patricia St Martin said...

Maybe I will stop by and say Hi to you... Digi days are not something I like to do but if you are their I will stop by.

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/