Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 ~ Day 4

Good Evening Everyone! I am running a bit late with my post tonight! LOL I was playing to long with the techniques of the day! So I won't keep you in suspense very long! Now for today's creations...


Distress Crayon Gesso Fresco Technique


Distress Crayon Texture Resist Technique


Distress Crayon Watercolor Resist Technique


Distress Crayon Blended Background Technique


Distress Crayon Layered Coloring Technique

There was one technique that I was unable to do today, that is Distress Crayon Smudge Technique. I did NOT have any of the Texture Paste that was needed!

If you are interested in any of the Creative Chemistry 101, 102, and 103 Classes, you can find the information here!

I am glad that you have stopped by and your comments are always appreciated!
Have a wonderful and creative day!
Happy Creating!
Sara

2 comments:

Robin Horasanian said...

Colorful and pretty! Very nice.

Katie said...

Gorgeous tags and love the bold colours

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/