Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sassy Studio Designs January/February 2014 Fan Group Challenge on Facebook...

Good Evening Everyone! I hope this post finds you doing well! I am very excited to share this cool card with you! It has been specially created for the new challenges over at the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Fan Group! The image that I was able to request and color is "Pin Up Kitty"! The challenge is to use hearts and a Sassy Sentiment on our creation! 
I have used my Prismacolor Premier Pencils to color this Sassy Image. I love my pencils; which is one of the classes that I teach. So if you are in my area and would like to give them a try, let me know!




I am so glad that you have stopped by and your comments are always appreciated!
Have a wonderful and creative rest of the week!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/