Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Monday, February 3, 2014

Dreamweaver Note Card & Holder...

Hello All! It has been way to long since my last post. I am so sorry for that! Michael and I have been working on revamping a few things and getting some NEW classes put together. Here is a class that I originally taught at Let's Create. It has been requested by several people. As you all know, Michael and I have to adjust each project we do to make sure it is of the best quality. With that said we have gone through this one and made the appropriate adjustments to ensure that it is the best. During this class you will be working with Dreamweaver Products including LL3031 Shasta Flower Metal Stencil, Medium Weight Bazzill Chipboard, and several different Ranger Products. You will create this gorgeous card holder and four elegant note cards.




I am so glad that you have stopped by and your comments are always appreciated!
Have a wonderful week!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments:

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/