Good Afternoon Everyone! It's the first Monday of the month and we all know what that means... a NEW Challenge at Paper Creations Ink! We have the wonderful and quirky Simply B Stamps as our sponsor for this challenge! The theme is a "Recipe (1 Image ~ 2 Patterned Papers ~ 3 Embellishments)... well you can see I have more than that; but I just had to do it! LOL! We each got to use an image from Simply B Stamps Valentine Line from last year... This little mischief maker is "Sting You Lola"! Isn't she just awesome! I thought so, that is why I HAD to use her! Remember... I warned you that this year would be different for me, I was gonna mix it in my creating process! So what do you think? The winner of this challenge will be able to pick 2 images from the ones the Design Team used! How cool is that?
Patterned Paper ~ Paper Pizazz & Rhonna Farrer
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Stampin' Up (Basic Black, Eggplant Envy, & Pretty In Pink)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Image Up)
Scor Pal Tape 1/4" (To Adhere The Feathers)
Feathers ~ Out Of My Stash
Flowers ~ Fabric Fancies by Prima
Brad, Love Charm, Double Heart Charm, & Chain ~ Out Of My Stash
Rhinestone Hearts ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc. / Copic Sketch Marker RV19
Stickles by Ranger ~ Magenta
Prismacolor Colored Pencil Numbers
935, 1067, 1078, 993, 994, 928, 997, & 1093
I will be entering this card into twelve different challenges...
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge #35 ~ Love Is In The Air
- Crafty Boots Challenge ~ Valentines
- Creative Stamp Friends Challenge #44 ~ Valentines
- Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge #22 ~ Pink And Grey
- Hooked On Crafts Challenge #17 ~ Hearts
- House Of Gilli Challenge ~ Love Is In The Air
- Incy Wincy Designs Challenge #132 ~ Love, Pink, White, And Black
- Lexi's Creations Challenge #58 ~ Love
- My Craft Spot by Kimberly Challenge #43 ~ Valentines
- Ooh La La Creations Challenge #98 ~ Be My Valentine
- Stamp & Fun = Creativity Challenge #85 ~ Hearts
- Stamps R Us Challenge ~ Valentine/Love
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wonderfully creative week!