Good Morning Everyone! I am so glad that the weekend has come... I have been very busy working the next NEW Prismacolor Colored Pencil Class II for Let's Create (My Local Stamp Shop)! So today I am going to share with you, the creation for this class which will be held the whole month of March! If you are interested in learning more about the class, feel free to email me or you can contact Franki at Let's Create by email or phone! Email - email@example.com or Phone - 1-715-424-1343.
(All Items can be purchased at Let's Create)
Stamp ~ Heartfelt Creations - Posie Patch Garden Delights Set
Patterned Paper ~ Unknown (Purchased At Let's Create)
Card Stock ~ Color Mates - Blue
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Stickles by Range ~ Star Dust
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Images Up)
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Trim Deep Edge Punch
Rhinestones ~ Basics by Kaisercrafts
Prismacolor Color Pencils Numbers
Water Can ~ 1061, 1063, 1065, & 1067
Flowers ~ 993 & 994 - Pink, 919 & 1027 - Blue, 995 & 1009 - Light Purple, 916 & 917- Yellow, 931 & 1078 - Dark Purple, 1002 - Center, 912 & 913 - Green Leaves
I will be entering this card into six different challenges...
- Crafty Ann's Challenge #59 ~ Bold & Bright
- Fairy-Tale Challenge #17 ~ Spring
- The Poodles Parlour Challenge ~ Mother's Day/Card For A Woman
- Simply Create Too Challenge #7 ~ Add A Little Sunshine To Your Day
- The Stamp Man Challenge~ Colours of Spring/Easter
- Moving Along With The Times Challenge ~ Lots Of Layers (At Least 2)
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wonderful weekend!