Hello Everyone! This is my last post for 2011! It has been an amazing year, with a few bumps. But; all in all, it has been a wonderful year of learning! The cards that I am sharing today are from my "rush" Custom Card Order for my friend Becky. I made four of these all together, two of each! It was a real change of pace for me, NO COLORING... Can you believe that? It was fun to do some heat embossing again! I forgot how much I like that technique! Wow... it almost a new year... Doesn't it seem like it went by fast? I am looking forward to the New Year and all the things that I will learn! I hope that y'all have a wonderful and safe New Year too! Okay... I won't keep you much longer! LOL!!!
Stamps ~ Recollections Cling Stamps - Vintage Christmas (Image and Top Sentiment) & Stampin' Up Retired Set - Christmas Cheer (Bottom Sentiment)
Patterned Paper ~ Paper Pizazz, Flair Designs, & Handmade with Lindy's Starburst Sprays (Rudolph's Red Nose, Silent Night Silver, & Frosty Forest Green)
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Stampin' Up (Cherry Cobbler & Handsome Hunter)
Colorbox Black Pigment Ink
Stampin' Up Clear Embossing Powder
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Deckled Rectangles Small & Large
Deckled Mega Rectangles Small
3M Foam Tape
Ribbon ~ Celebrate It Holiday by Michael's Stores Inc. / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Silver
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
I will be entering these cards into nine different challenges...
- Bombshell Special Holiday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #70 ~ Something New (Lindy's Starburst Sprays)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #44 ~ Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz Challenge #50 ~ Anything Goes
- Crafty Purple Frog Challenge ~ Happy Christmas
- Craft Us Crazy Challenge ~ Merry Christmas
- Do You Stack Up? Challenge #52 ~ Photo Inspiration (Must Use At Least 3 Colors)
- Little Miss Muffet Challenge #25 ~ Anything Goes
- Rainbow Lady Challenge #185 ~ Your Choice
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
I hope you have a Wonderful and Safe New Year!