Welcome To My Creative World



Welcome To My Creative World ~ Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and enjoy some of my creations.

My Favorite Quote's

"There is no such thing as a mistake, only new possibilities!"

"Live and Learn"

Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Winter Friends"

Good Afternoon Everyone!!! It's "Christmas Eve" and I am still working on getting creations posted that I made this month! I have lots more to share with you; but will try to only do one post a day until the end of the year! I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!!! I won't keep you long, as I know that there is still so much to do!!!


Material List

Stamps ~ Whipper Snapper Designs - A New Winter Friend
Patterned Paper ~ Memory Box - Enchanted Evening & The Snowflakes - Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Stampin' Up (All Out Of My Scrap Tubs... Yay Me!!!)
2 Way Glue Pen by Zig
Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Ribbon ~ Ribbon FX - Hobby Lobby / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Up Image)
Snowflake Embellishments ~ Out Of My Stash
Glue Dots ~ Small & Medium


Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers

934, 1007, 1008, 1033, 1034, 1100, 1101, 1102, 941, 946, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1054, 1056, & 1058


I will be entering this creation into seven different challenges...
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Happy Holidays and Happy Creating!
Sara

14 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at The OSCC. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Very Happy new Year. luv gina xx

Laura B said...

Very cute card! *hugs*

Melissa Czapor said...

Your card is wonderful!! I just love the bow!! Merry Christmas my friend!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a cute card. I love the snowman. TFS.

downrightcrafty said...

Merry Xmas this is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge at this special time of the year
Hugs Kate xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Pat said...

Adorable. I absolutely love him. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends.

KristyLee said...

Sara, your Snowman card is so adorable! I really love your card!
Happy New Year,
Kristy

Mrs Wonka said...

What a cute card, love the snowman!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a happy new year.

Mrs Wonka x

Designing with Debbie said...

What a sweet snowman. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends this week. Hope to see you again next week.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - such a cute snowman!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Janeen said...

oh so cute. Thank you for entering Speedy's the Cat's challenge this week. Good Luck to you.

Alaine said...

Love the color combination and that ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks for playing anything goes at Bombshell.

Linny said...

A Fun image.Thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. Linda x

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com/