Good Morning Everyone! This is the last card for my friend Carol's Custom Card Order! It was for a special little girl, Hannah who she made a baby quilt for last May! I also made her a Custom Card to go along with the quilt at that time! Hannah's first Christmas... I think her Mom loved this card! Since Carol does Custom Quilts... I hand stitched the front and the inside of this card, just for Carol! Isn't it adorable?
Stamps ~ Cuddly Buddly Digi Stamps - Especially For You (Image) & My Own Little Mind (Sentiment)
Patterned Paper ~ Oriental Trading ~ Christmas Line
Card Stock ~ Wausua Papers & Stampin' Up (Bravo Burgundy, Creamy Caramel, & Early Expresso)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Star Dust
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Nestibilities by Spellbinder ~ Petite Ovals Small & Large
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Bravo Burgundy & Pretty In Pink)
Stampin' Up Paper Piercer Set
Light Pink DMC Floss / Needle ~ Out Of My Stash
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
928, 929, 930, 908, 909, 910, 903, 904, 906, 923, 924, 925, 941, 946, 947, 997, & 1082
I will be entering this card into nine different challenges...
- Bombshell Special Holiday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #70 ~ Something New (Digital Image)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #44 ~ Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz Challenge #50 ~ Anything Goes
- Crafty Purple Frog Challenge ~ Happy Christmas
- Craft Us Crazy Challenge ~ Merry Christmas
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #88 ~ Anything Goes
- Just For Fun Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- Do You Stack Up? Challenge #52 ~ Photo Inspiration (Must Use At Least 3 Colors)
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wonderful Friday!