Good Evening Everyone! I have found some new stamps to play with and I must tell you that I love all of them at Bombshell Stamps! The set that I am currently playing with is called "Western Gals Digi Set". They are very easy to color and very Copic Friendly; even I used my Prisma Colored Pencils! I created this card for their November Sketch Challenge, which you can find here! (See Sketch Below) Okay, now onto the goodies that I used...
Stamps ~ Bombshell Stamps - Western Gal Digi Set
Designer Paper ~ Moxxie & Reminisce
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Stampin' Up (Bliss Blue, Early Expresso, & Night of Navy)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Nestabilities by Spellbinders ~ Petite Oval Small & Large
Stickles by Ranger ~ Platinum
Sponge Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Night of Navy)
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Images Up)
Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up (Brocade Blue & Night of Navy)
Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
928, 950, 1022, 1024, 1025, 1101, 1070, 943, 997, 1082, 941, 946, 947, & 948
I will be entering this card into eight different challenges...
- Bombshell Stamps November Sketch Challenge ~ See Sketch Above
- Bearly Mine Challenge #23 ~ One For The Boys
- City Crafter Challenge #83 ~ Four Legged Friends
- Try It On Tuesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes - Wish You Were Here
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge #46 ~ Anything Goes With A Digi
- Heart Song Inspirations Challenge #25 ~ Gold or Glitter
- Hooked On Crafts Challenge #12 ~ Die Cuts or Punches
- Stamps R Us Challenge ~ Bling It On
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you!
Have a wonderful rest of the week!