Good Afternoon Everyone! Challenge #13 just started today at Paper Creations Ink "Christmas Theme". We have decided that we needed more time to get all of those Holiday Creations done; since it seems that they have snuck up on us again this year! The challenge is being sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs and the prize is 4 Single Digi's Of Your Choice! I must say that we have some wonderful inspiration by the Design Team! You really NEED to stop by and check it out! Here is my creation using the Santa's Helper image! Isn't she just so sweet and sexy?
Stamp ~ Sassy Studio Designs - Santa's Helper
Patterned Paper ~ KI Memories
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Stampin' Up (Going Gray, Orchid Opulence, & Tempting Turquoise)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Nested Pine Trees
Stampin' Up Ink (Going Gray & Tempting Turquoise) / Inkssentials Blending Tool with Foam Pads
3M Foam Tape (To Pop The Image Up)
Ribbons ~ Stampin' Up (Orchid Opulence & Tempting Turquoise) / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Rhinestones & Snowflakes ~ Out Of My Stash
Stickles by Ranger ~ Diamond
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
903, 1027, 1040, 949, 923, 924, 925, 943, 947, 1082, 934, 956, 1008, 927, 928, & 997
I will be entering this card into six different challenges...
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge #47 ~ Use A Digi Stamp To Create A Christmas Project
- Hooked On Crafts Challenge #12 ~ Punches Or Die Cuts
- Make My Monday Challenge #25 ~ Flowers, Foliage, Or Snowflakes
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge #120 ~ Christmas Fun
- Stamps R Us Paper Crafting Challenge ~ Bling It On
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge ~ Anything Goes At Christmas
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!